3 Ways to Select-A-SunPlan
A sun-inspired house is a sunny, creative, low-energy home that uses the natural heat and light of the sun to both warm and brighten a home. It incorporates passive heating and cooling systems to maintain interior comfort. Active solar such as solar hot water and photovoltaics can also be added to increase the energy supplied by the sun.
View all passive solar house plans and sort by each column
About Sun-Inspired House Plans
- All designs are architect-designed, passive solar, high performance, low-energy homes.
- Each plan was designed initially through Create-A-SunPlan or Adapt-A-SunPlan services.
- Custom Energy Specs recommend energy-related adaptations for your location and your preferred level of energy savings from Passive House,Energy Star, etc!
- To further customize a plan, please view options under Adapt-A-SunPlan.
- To start a new custom design for yourself, please consider Create-A-SunPlan through the internet-based design process - our specialty!
- View the helpful Tips for Selecting-A-SunPlan.