Search by Specs
Narrow the choice of sun-inspired, passive solar homes by selecting your own criteria.
- The resulting house plan list will refresh after EACH selection from the pull-down menu.
- Choose the most important criteria first.
- Next select other characteristics in order of importance.
- Be careful about making too many choices as it will narrow the plans quickly. A design that may be close to what might work, may be ruled out too quickly. Try just one or two selections first. It can be relatively easy to make some of the changes that are keeping a design from being ideal.
- For angled plans such as those that face NW, choose either North or West.
- Tips for Selecting a Plan (Read about the categories, column headings, and much more!)
To broaden choices, search one category above and below the pull-down menu options. House design changes can often be performed through Adapt-A-SunPlan services to make the home fit desired criteria.